Psalm 28:7 (NIV) John 15:15 (NIV)
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
Seven poor choices Samson made
1. He went to the wrong ________________.
"Samson went down to Timnah and saw there a young Philistine woman. When he returned, he said to his father and mother, “I have seen a Philistine woman in Timnah; now get her for me as my wife.” - Judges 14:1-2 (NIV)
2. He was looking for the wrong _________________.
"His father and mother replied, “Isn’t there an acceptable woman among your relatives or among all our people? Must you go to the uncircumcised Philistines to get a wife?” But Samson said to his father, “Get her for me. She’s the right one for me.” - Judges 14:3 (NIV)
3. He rejected _______________ counsel.
4. He continued in a wrong ____________________.
"Then he went down and talked with the woman, and he liked her." - Judges 14:7 (NIV)
5. He compromised his ___________________.
6. He ignores his ___________________.
7. He would rather take _______________ then repent.